- Partners in Training Consultants, Inc.
- Partners in Training Consultants, Inc. offer full-service Spanish language training and materials for law enforcement, dispatchers, and EMS personnel throughout the United States.
- Fraternal Order of Police Ohio Lodge 127
- The Fraternal Order of Police of Ohio, Inc. is Ohio’s largest law enforcement organization representing officers at the local, county, state and federal level. Chartered in 1934, the FOP of Ohio is a non-profit organization boasting a membership of over 24 years.
- The Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA) is the largest nonpartisan, professional association, representing exclusively federal law enforcement officers. FLEOA represents over 20,000 federal agents from over 50 different federal law enforcement.
- Sally’s Cop Shop
- Sally’s Cop Shop provides embroidered, silk screened and engraved logos for law enforcement accessories such as credential cases, tie pins, tie bars, key chains, patches, leather goods, nylon goods, uniforms, hats, bags, polo shirts, t-shirts, raid shirts.
- Ohio Peace Officers Training Academy Training
- The Peace Officer Training Academy trains approximately 10,000 officers each year. It is administered by the Attorney General through the Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission, which represents Ohio’s law enforcement community.
- Public Agency Training Council
- The Public Agency Training Council began in 1987 with a single class: Child Sexual Abuse. The sole purpose of the PATC is to provide quality training at affordable prices. Today the PATC is the largest privately held law enforcement training company in the nation offering a curriculum of over one hundred topics of academy quality training programs throughout the United States by open registration, in service and co-hosted programs. Public Agency Training Council instructors bring years of hands on experience in their area of expertise and instructional fields. Each PATC course provides the attendee with a complete learning environment: an expert instructor teaching from their own student manual and multimedia materials (PATC Instructors are required to write their own student manuals and PowerPoint® presentations), supported by an on-site PATC coordinator. Each course contains objectives, motivation for involvement, learning objectives and a course agenda that defines the learning skills each attendee will receive. 5101 Decatur Blvd., Suite L Indianapolis, IN 46241 Call:(317) 821-5085 – in Indianapolis or (800) 365-0119 – outside Indianapolis